Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crush?

heyya swaggah..
yup, depends on the title above.. This post will filled with crap, because technically, i'm not going to post sumthing that really worth for you guys *sigh.

so if you really wanna read this crap, then just read it.. -_-

well, okay, i'm gonna start this crap.. so, yeah, the first time I met him.. ergh shit, i dont know what i have to write dude, I just felt ashamed if I write this kinda post, but i have to.. ck confuse :/
so yup, he's one of my friend, and I dont know why this few days.. I really can't get him outta my mind, seriously, i'm not teasing or just got these words from a drama romantic kind of movie, but it's really did happened to me, awkward right?

I mean, commooooon, he's my friend, so it just weird for accepting the fact that I like him-_-
it just sounds weird, but, however I just dont want him to appear in my Unicorn land A.K.A dream..

ouhyeah, and you know what is the most shocking one? it's when one of ma best friend (sorry i didn't mention the name hoho) told me that he likes me, oh crap, it's awkward.. and what is more awkward than that is.. I WROTE THIS CRAP. uuh *sigh

I'M F*CKING LIKE HIM, SO F*CKING A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment